I've been tagged by the beautiful
some time ago
and today is the first time I return to DA since a veeeeery long time, so I decided to give it a try
here it goes:
The rules :
1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal/ blog of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
made me feel like writing about this
I'm a huge, gigantic Zelda fan. I'm obsessed. Terribly. Just so you get an tiny bit idea of how obsessed I am, you should know I have a triforce tatooed on the back of my neck, and to the side of my leg the music symbol (I don't know how you say "clave de sol" in English) that appears on the pentagram every time you play the Ocarina (that mixes my love for Zelda and music all in one XD). The first Zelda game I played was the very first one when it came out, so I was like three years old; enough for me to fall in love with it. The game as well as the Nintendo belonged to a friend of my brother, he would come over to our house so we could all play it
I wanted to have one of my own, so when alttp came out I went to a toys 'r us in one of our trips to USA and got it with my own money I had saved specifically for the purpose of getting Zelda. It was instant love with both the game and Link
jaja from that moment on every Zelda game I got it with my saved money. Then came Link's Awakening. Again, pure love. One of my favourite Zelda games. You know the rest: OoT... do I need to say anything about it? XD MM, Oracle series... everything, I own every single Zelda game XD I buy Nintendo consoles always just to have Zelda. I'm obsessed
2. I don't know why, but I tend to get along better with boys than girls >.< maybe I'm a tomboy, maybe I'm not like all the other girls, but the thing is that there are more boys in my life than girls (Emi hates it jajaja).
3. I hate studying, here you're all gonna say "well, who doesn't?" XD I mean it, I hate it, I can't stand sitting all day reading a book over and over again. Maybe it is because I'm not good at it XDD for real, if I need to study some theory I must read everything like a hundred times, otherwise it won't enter my brain >.< I wish I had that ability so many people have of reading everything once and that's it! Enough for them to retain everyting
4. I recently discovered a new love
which is writing
I know I mentioned my story many times and such, but it wasn't until last semester in college that I really felt that I loved writing, not just fictional stuff like my story, but other kinds of writing too. What woke up this in me was a class we had, our professor made us write things for every class, in different styles, narrators, etc. and
he taugh us many things as well, that opened my head a lot and well... I just love it *w* I just wish i had more time to sit and just write...
5. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I really love to sing. It's my passion, what I love the most... more than drawing. I never took any singing or music classes when I was little, my parents never took me to one, it wasn't until I finished high school that I decided to take classes on my own. I so loved it
the first time I sang in public was in a show my teacher set up to present all of her students. I loved it so much. I also began to sing in a band in those days, but then I began to have a problem with my vocal chords, it's called "hiatus" in Spanish, and that took all my confidece away >.< I stopped going to singing classes, because everytime the problem was solved it didn't take much time for it to come back again. It was then that I decided to take of the translator carrer, up to that point I wanted to sing for living XD
Nowadays I just sing whenever I'm alone, or listening to music, so many people insists that I shouldn't mind that problem and sing anyway, but I just can't, I know I'd panic terribly on a stage and make a fool of myself >.<
6. Well, since I mentioned my love for writing and singing, why not talk about my love for dawing? Well you already know I love it XD why opening a DA account if it's not for the love for drawing?
I love it so much as well, sitting for hours and hours drawing and coloring without even noticing the time going by... it's just so beautiful and relaxing, even if I end up with a terrible back-ache later ajjaaj
it drives my mind away from any other thing that might be going on in my life... and I haven't done it in a while so I'm truly going out of my mind
Just like with my singing, I never took any classes, I draw since I can remember, but again, my parents never took me to any class, and unlike singing I never took a class on my own, I taugh myself how to draw copying pictures when I was little, then I began to copy poses but drawing characters of my own or different ones from the ones in the picture, and then I began to try to make some poses of my own, and well here I am now
and with the coloring, I just taught myself, that's it XD there's no telling how I got here, I just colored and colored and got better with every picture
7. Hmmmm let's see... I'm running out of ideas here
eemmmm... oh yeaaaahhh I'm a twenty two year-old who sleeps with a Goofy plushy jajajajaja
I like to hug something when I sleep XD
8. Gaaaa I don't know what to write here! Here's an idea, ask me something you're curious about and I'll put the best answer here XD
Well, onto other things now... I'm alive!! Yay!! But I don't own a life anymore TT-TT my life belongs to Gameloft Argentina and the University of Morón
I haven't drawn anything for ages and it's driving me crazy
I need to do birthday presents!! I owe
a super ultra belated present, I have the idea in my mind, I need to put in on paper
birthday a while ago, so a present for her is a must! Again, the idea is done, I need to sketch it
is another year older as well, must draw something for him! But he doesn't tell me what he'd like for a present so... no ideas for now
must tell me if she'd like a present as well
Well, that's it for now... there's not much to tell since my life is all about work and college right now
Thank you so much for all your faves, comments and such, I may not reply as often now, but I do read them all and I really appreciate all of your visits!
My favourite artists!
I'm in a club!!
Go visit them!!!